Department: Document Control
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Document Control Clerk will work closely with all departments especially engineering, program management. This position will perform complex excel spreadsheets with daily updating. Will communicate with departments and customers regarding status updates. Maintain files for reproduction purposes and oversee reproduction of drawings and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with engineers, customers, and program manager regarding status of documents.
- Accurately maintain project files for reproduction purposes and create, organize, and maintain other files for Engineering Department as required.
- Heavy data entry including complex excel spreadsheets requiring constant updating.
- Oversees reproduction of drawings and documents.
- Attend and participate in project team meetings.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Three year’s experience working in an office environment, preferably manufacturing.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering specs, drawings, and standards.
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and have great communication skills.
- Intermediate level Word and Excel is a must. Power Point, Access and File Manager would be a plus.
If you think you have what it takes to work for dB Control, email your resume to our Human Resources department. Please, no phone calls.