The Electronic Technician II tests high voltage DC power supplies and sub-assemblies for performance capabilities and design adequacy. Integration of power supplies to the Traveling Wave Tubes (TWT), and perform environmental stress screening, altitude test, and vibration test. Troubleshoot analog and digital circuits down to the component level. Have a good working knowledge of test equipment such oscilloscopes, DMMs, RF signal generator, spectrum analyzer, power meters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Test high and low voltage DC power supplies (range 10V-15KV) per datasheet
- Troubleshoot and repair down to the component level
- Integrate TWTs to high voltage power supplies and perform RF testing and all environmental tests
- Complete datasheets for accuracy
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Background working with high voltage power supplies
- A good thorough knowledge of power electronics
- Ability to read, understand and follow product specifications and schematics
- AS Degree in Electronic and 4+ years as an electronic technician
- Five years’ experience as a Test technician with no AA degree
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
dB Control is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org