Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for managing day-to-day operations, and managing the administration of Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Manage employee relations, services and counseling as appropriate.
- Execute exit interviews and separations.
- Process unemployment documentation.
- Assist and advise company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Head Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards.
- Review and approve timecards in ezLabor and My ADP.
- Administer leave of absences and disability in accordance with company policy and the Federal and State laws.
- Administer workers compensation claims.
- Handle and resolve employee benefit issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Recruiting & Staffing support including offer letters, and pre-employment background checks.
- Communicate Open enrollment and benefit programs.
- Must be able to travel to Human Resources Conferences in LA and Florida.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of human resources experience, or the equivalent.
- Experience using standard office machines including a desktop computer, copy machine, fax machine, adding machine, etc.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- ADP ezLabor
- ADP advantage
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
dB Control is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org