Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
The QA Inspector for the Quality Assurance Department will perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of incoming materials, parts and components used in the manufacture of Electronic Assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-process and final inspections on product using drawings and procedures defining inspection criteria.
- Responsible for incoming materials inspection.
- Initiate DMR reports on nonconforming material.
- Accurately document the results of inspections and testing.
- Review Lot History Records for completeness and accuracy using good documentation practices.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in writing and updating inspection procedures, protocols, and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisor/manager.
- Use computer for obtaining and data entering information.
- Provide support to Manufacturing when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years of related experience in the Electronic Assembly process, including experience in Quality Control.
- Must have high school diploma or the equivalent
- Must be familiar with the use of calipers, micrometers, pin gages and other measurement equipment.
- Computer literacy is required
- Must be able to follow documented SOP and standards, as well as have knowledge of ISO Quality Standards (ISO 9000 or ISO 13485)
If you think you have what it takes to work for dB Control, email your resume to our Human Resources department. Please, no phone calls.