Warehouse Clerk Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent; and a minimum of 6 months experience in a Warehouse Clerk role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Should be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and possess a basic understanding of typical units of measure.
- Good communications skills are a must.
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Pallet shipping experience, and forklift experience are all a big plus.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting both Shipping & Receiving and the Stockroom with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Receive incoming material, auditing packing slips and other documents for accuracy and discrepancies.
- Process orders, packaging and shipping orders, ordering shipping supplies, completing shipping documentation.
- Count and sort parts and material, storing and issuing parts and material.
- Maintain accurate inventory and records.
- Other duties as required.
Machines & Equipment Used:
Tape guns and machines, box cutters, dollies, pallet jacks, forklift, ladders, carts, computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other standard office machines and equipment typically found in a warehouse and stockroom.
dB Control is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org