2 – 6 GHz SSPA, High-Power TWT Amplifiers for Electronic Warfare Among Products on Display at International Event for Defense Contractors, Military Leaders, Original Equipment Manufacturers
Fremont, Calif. – November 28, 2017 – dB Control, an international defense electronics manufacturer, will debut its first solid state power amplifier (SSPA) for electronic countermeasures (ECM), electronic warfare (EW) simulation, ground mobile and airborne platforms. Defense contractors and military personnel will get a first look at this new SSPA in Booth 417 at the AOC show in Washington, D.C. from November 28-30. The full line-up of products on display in dB Control’s booth is:
Solid State Power Amplifier
- dB-8002 – 150 Watts minimum at 25°C, 2 to 6 GHz, conduction cooled. Applications: ECM, EW simulation, ground mobile and airborne platforms. Customization available.
- dB-4163 – 200 Watts CW, 6 to 18 GHz, forced-air cooled I/J-Band. Applications: ECM, EW, multi-band communication systems.
- dB-3840 – 700 Watts pulsed, 34.5 to 35.5 GHz, outdoor hub-mount Ka-band. Applications: radars, test/measurement, antenna pattern, radar cross-section measurements, electronic warfare (EW) simulation.
Microwave Power Modules
- dB-4128 – 200 Watts pulsed/CW, 6 to 18 GHz, conduction cooled. Applications: ECM, EW simulation, ground mobile and airborne platforms.
- dB-3758 – 1000 Watts pulsed, 9 to 10 GHz, built-in forced air cooling. Applications: multi-mode radars, SAR, manned and unmanned platforms.
- dB-3201 – 150 Watts CW, 26.5 to 40 GHz, conduction cooled. Applications: EW.
- dB-3202 – 200 Watts CW, 29 to 31 GHz, conduction cooled. Applications: datalink communications
- dB-2347-01 – 1500 VDC input, 6.4 VDC output @ 68 Amps. Applications: decoy for airborne platforms
“This year’s AOC is all about innovation and change in electromagnetic warfare, and our first SSPA is definitely innovative. We’ve produced thousands of reliable TWT amplifiers since we were founded over 25 years ago. Count on us to bring this same high quality to the solid state amplifier market,” said dB Control Vice President of Business Development Steve Walley.