Defense Electronics Manufacturer Shares Info in Booth 39 about Military Products that Meet Stringent Specs, Double Output Power, Use Ethernet Interface, Operate in Ka-Band
Fremont, Calif. – February 22, 2015 – dB Control, an international defense electronics manufacturer, will present information about eight high-power products in Booth 39 at the International Conference on Electronic Warfare, February 22-25 in Bangalore, India. The dB-4150 is a continuous wave, smart microwave power module (MPM) operating in the 6 to 18 GHz frequency range and providing 100 Watts output power with forward and reverse power monitoring through an Ethernet interface. It’s designed for electronic countermeasures (ECM) and electronic warfare (EW) simulation. The dB-3756 is a pulsed MPM operating in the 9 to 10 GHz frequency range and providing one Kilowatt peak power at a maximum duty cycle of five percent. This MPM is designed for high-performance radar and high-resolution synthetic aperture radar (SAR) systems onboard manned or unmanned platforms.
“Electronic warfare threats and challenges are constantly evolving. Defense contractors and original equipment manufacturers must not only make sure their technology is reliable, but also relevant to the changing landscape. I’ll be at EWCI with our Engineering Manager Jacob Thampan to share how dB Control’s design and engineering capabilities play a key role in the future of electronic warfare,” said Vice President of Business Development Steve Walley.
Hosted by the India Chapter of the Association of Old Crows (AOC), the conference provides in-depth exposure to the challenges, needs and capabilities of next-generation electronic warfare (EW) technology. Walley and Thampan will offer attendees datasheets and more information about these dB Control products:
- dB-3708P1 pod-mounted TWTA – 8,000 Watts Peak Pulsed, 8 to 12 GHz. Applications: Airborne radar, EW simulation
- dB-4127 MPM – 200 Watts Pulsed/Continuous Wave, 6 to 18 GHz. Applications: ECM, EW simulation, radars, multi-band communication systems, EMI/EMC tests
- dB-3860 indoor rack-mount Ka-band TWTA – 700 Watts Peak, 34.5 to 35.5 GHz. Applications: Radars, test/measurement, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurements, EW simulation
- dB-3861 Ka-band TWTA – 400 Watts Peak, 32-36 GHz. Applications: Radars, test/measurement, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurements, EW simulation
- dB-3903 TWTA – 9 Kilowatts Pulsed, 8 to 12 GHz. Applications: RFI/EMI/EMC testing, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurements, ECM, EW simulation
- dB-4409 dual-band TWTA – 300 Watts Continuous Wave, 2 to 18 GHz. Applications: ECM, EW simulation, multi-band communication systems