One-Stop Shopping for Build-to-Print Assembly and Test Saves You Time and Money
Specialty Contract Manufacturing Services
- Full vacuum encapsulation, pressure cure and conformal coating laboratory
- Transformer winding and testing capabilities
- Quick turn around
- Small quantity specialists
- Blanket orders with JIT (Just-In-Time) delivery
- IPC-A-610 Class 3 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies Certified
- IPC/EIA J-STD-001 Class 3 Certified for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- First article inspection in accordance with AS 9102
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- IPC-7711/7721 Class 3 Certified
- IPC-A-600 Class 3 Certified
We have extensive experience with encapsulation, conformal coating, high-voltage transformers and both high- and low-voltage power supplies. Our engineering team knows what you need and develops creative solutions to your assembly and test challenges, no matter how stringent your specifications.
Reputation for Reliability
Every custom assembly we manufacture is of the highest quality, no matter what company name is on the final product. Here are a few examples of the highly complex products we can manufacture for you:
|High-voltage transformers for commercial SatCom TWT Amplifiers||Winding, encapsulation and test|
|High-voltage power supplies for both military and commercial TWT Amplifiers||Assembly, value-added assembly, encapsulation, conformal coating and test|
|High- and low-voltage power supplies for industrial X-ray equipment manufacturers||Assembly, encapsulation and test|
Why Subcontract to dB Control?
- Reputation for Reliability: We have a solid reputation as a customer-friendly company that manufactures reliable hardware, meets its deadlines and stands behind its products.
- Engineering Experience: Few companies can match our engineering experience in the microwave/RF industry.
- Modern Manufacturing Facility in Prime Location with Room for Expansion: Our 52,100-square-foot corporate facility is conveniently located in Fremont, California, just minutes from the San Jose Airport.
- Stable, Experienced Workforce: dB Control currently has 130+ employees, many of whom have been with us for ten years or more.