As a manufacturer of military high-power transmitters and power supplies, dB Control has designed and manufactured products for over 30 years. All phases of manufacturing are performed at dB Control, from electrical and mechanical design, assembly, encapsulation and test. Along with manufacturing ongoing production orders for the past 32 years, dB Control continually develops new products every year. These products are developed for multiple platform applications, airborne, shipboard and ground.
- Participates in the overall detailed product design by assuming responsibility for smaller projects, or a designated portion of a major project.
- Performs modification of existing products as a response to customer requirements, improve performance or manufacturability of complex assemblies.
- Interfaces with other organization’s such as purchasing, marketing, quality assurance as needed to carry out responsibilities.
- Prepares preliminary drawings, design sketches and process specifications that can be translated into manufacturing drawings by the design drafting department.
- Works with manufacturing during pilot run and first production runs, to assist in the efficient transition from design into production.
- Direct the work of technical support personnel and lower-level engineers as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. AC-DC, DC-DC, TWTA, TWT, SSA, HVPS, magnetics, etc.
- Working knowledge in the design, development, and operation pertaining to high voltage switching power supplies.
- Experience with related manufacturing processes used in the production of analog/digital/switching power supplies.
- Experience in high power microwave RF theory and operation a plus.
- Experience with circuit analysis/simulation-modeling methods, PCB layout, mechanical packaging a plus.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics or other related technical discipline or the equivalent plus a minimum of four (4) years electronic engineering experience.