- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or other related technical discipline
- Spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of RF circuit fundamentals.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and simulation tools such as ADS, AWR, or Spice.
- Participates in the product detailed design concepts. The products include (not limit to) RF/Microwave components (switches, attenuators, detectors, amplifiers, oscillators, etc.) and sub-systems through 50 GHz.
- Uses RF simulation tools to model electrical performance.
- Performs as needed in products test per manufacturing and customer schedules.
- Performs modification of existing products as a response to customer requirements, or improve performance or to ease manufacture.
- Interfaces with other organizations such as purchasing, quality assurance as needed.
- Prepares preliminary drawings, design sketches and process specifications that can be translated into manufacturing drawings per company standard procedures.
- Works with manufacturing to assist in the efficient transition from design into production.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of technical competence and state-of-the-art awareness.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to Learn
- Good with numbers, details
- Good multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Needs to be able to interact with different departments, different personalities