Seeking a full time Mechanical Engineer (0-3 Years experience) to join our dynamic engineering team. Candidates with additional experience years will also be considered. Working under immediate supervision, carries out design/drafting assignments of routine to moderately complex nature depending upon initiative. Working with the CAD lead and/or electrical engineers, procures information required to develop a design. Implements initial CAD concepts and participates in design reviews and intermediate physical design changes driven by electrical updates. Following the instruction of the lead, works within the extensive CAD database to derive new work or design from scratch for unique projects.
- US Citizenship
- Experience with Solidworks
- Knowledge of environmental testing of hardware desired (vibration, shock,
thermal, humidity, acceleration)
- Experience with thermal and CFD analysis software desired
- Experience with MS Office software.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team to design and document dB Control’s line of products.
- Create and edit solid models and manufacturing drawings using Solidworks.
- Verify design compliance with customer specifications through analysis and testing.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to assess and implement product improvements;
- Document modifications through the ECO process.
- Maintain Solidworks files in the PDM system.
- Create prototype models for Marketing, which illustrate potential new products.
- Collaborate with customer mechanical engineering staff to resolve compliance issues regarding specification requirements.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
$ 70 – 90 K per year