Process/Manufacturing Technician III | Nonexempt
Department: RF Microwave & Modules
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain RF and microwave hybrid assembly equipment such as wedge bonder, ball bonder, die bonder, gap welder, oven and bond pull machine.
- Set up and maintain the MIC lab to meet the specified clean room requirement such as monitoring the particle count, humidity and temperature of the lab.
- Set up and maintain the various gas requirements in the MIC lab, such as forming gas, liquid nitrogen (LN2) and dry nitrogen.
- Set up and maintain the ESD requirement in the RF and microwave hybrid assembly and test lab.
- Coordinate and maintain the log of the calibration of assembly and test equipment.
- Help other process/manufacturing technicians to resolve issues related to manufacturing hybrid products.
- Train other process/manufacturing technicians.
- AS/AA degree in mechanical/electrical/electronic, or related military training/experience.
- Seven (7) years minimum related experience in setting up and maintenance of RF/microwave hybrid manufacturing equipment.
- Have experience in keeping track of the calibration of assembly and test equipment.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as a team, has good communication skills and is detail oriented.
- Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions from engineers/supervisors.
- Basic computer skills with MS Word, Excel.