- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of shipping/receiving experience.
- Should be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Good communication skills a must.
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, and DHL is a plus.
- Pallet shipping experience is helpful.
Assigned Responsibilities or Duties:
This individual is responsible for receiving incoming material, processing orders daily, packaging and shipping daily orders, ordering shipping supplies and completing shipping documentation. Will use computer to print labels, need basic math skills – to add, subtract, multiply, and use percentages. Receives incoming and ships outgoing materials, products, or supplies. Counts items received or shipped and checks against packing lists, recording any discrepancies. Prepares receiving or shipping reports and notes any shortages or damages. Performs other related duties as assigned
Machines & Equipment Used: Normally will use several or all of the following: desktop computer, typewriter, copying machine, fax machine, or any other standard office machine.
dB Control is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.