Established in 1990, dB Control Corp. supplies mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, as well as to major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers. dB Control is a subsidiary of the Electronic Technologies Group of HEICO Corp., a publicly-traded aerospace and electronics company with more than 60 subsidiaries.
dB Control designs and manufactures reliable high-power TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), microwave power modules (MPMs), transmitters and power supplies with modulators for radar, electronic countermeasures (ECM), and data link applications. The company also offers specialized contract manufacturing and repair depot services from its modern 52,100-square-foot facilities in Fremont, California.
At dB Control, we understand that the community is made even better by taking action to benefit others. Between company-wide initiatives and individual volunteer events, here are just some of the ways we’ve spent our free time:
- Raised funds for cancer research and medical care by participating in the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk and annual Daffodil Days program
- Collected non-perishable food for the less fortunate through Alameda County Community Food Bank each November
- Held a clothing drive to benefit a local American Cancer Society thrift store
- Organized toy drives to support local children in need through Viola Blythe Community Service Center
- Provided Frisbees to U.S. Army troops for use as water dishes for pets, or for recreational fun
- Donated printer toner as part of Kennedy High School’s recycling fundraiser