Established in 1990, dB Control Corp. supplies mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, as well as to major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers. dB Control is a subsidiary of the Electronic Technologies Group of HEICO Corp., a publicly-traded aerospace and electronics company with more than 60 subsidiaries.
dB Control designs and manufactures reliable high-power TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), microwave power modules (MPMs), transmitters and power supplies with modulators for radar, electronic countermeasures (ECM), and data link applications. The company also offers specialized contract manufacturing and repair depot services from its modern 40,000-square-foot facilities in Fremont, California.
In 1996, Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC) put out a bid for repair depot services for the U.S. Air Force’s AN/ALQ-172 Pave Mint Countermeasures System (CMS). Teledyne-MEC, the division of Teledyne Technologies, Inc. that designs, develops and manufactures...
Intermap Integrates dB-3710C TWT Amplifier Intermap™ Technologies, a global digital mapping company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, uses dB Control’s TWT amplifiers to provide power for its proprietary Interferometric SAR (IFSAR) high-resolution airborne radar...
The Middle East erupted into violence on July 12, 2006 after Hezbollah guerrillas crossed the Israel-Lebanon border and captured two Israeli soldiers. What followed was 33 days of intense fighting between Hezbollah and Israel. Late in the evening on Friday, July 14,...
Within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency is charged with securing the U.S. borders, including detecting and preventing the entry of terrorists, weapons of mass destruction, and unauthorized aliens. In its...
At dB Control, we understand that the community is made even better by taking action to benefit others. Between company-wide initiatives and individual volunteer events, here are just some of the ways we’ve spent our free time:
- Raised funds for cancer research and medical care by participating in the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk and annual Daffodil Days program
- Collected non-perishable food for the less fortunate through Alameda County Community Food Bank each November
- Held a clothing drive to benefit a local American Cancer Society thrift store
- Organized toy drives to support local children in need through Fremont Family Resource Center and Viola Blythe Community Service Center
- Provided Frisbees to U.S. Army troops for use as water dishes for pets, or for recreational fun
- Donated printer toner as part of Kennedy High School’s recycling fundraiser
If your expectations are as high as your power requirements, contact info@dBControl.com or
call (510) 656-2325 today.
120 Auburn Street, Fremont, California 94538-7328
Stay Informed & Subscribe to the Newsletter
Sign up to receive the dBC quartlerly enewsletter packed with industry news, new product information, article summaries, event recaps and more.
dB Control is a HEICO Company
© dB Control All rights reserved 2019