Celebrating 30 years in 2020
Welcome to the dB Control Virtual Tour
Vice President of Business Development
Director of Sales & Marketing
At dB Control, we understand that the community is made even better by taking action to benefit others. Between company-wide initiatives and individual volunteer events, here are just some of the ways we’ve spent our free time:
- Raised funds for cancer research and medical care by participating in the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk and annual Daffodil Days program
- Collected non-perishable food for the less fortunate through Alameda County Community Food Bank each November
- Held a clothing drive to benefit a local American Cancer Society thrift store
- Organized toy drives to support local children in need through Fremont Family Resource Center and Viola Blythe Community Service Center
- Provided frisbee’s to U.S. Army troops for use as water dishes for pets, or for recreational fun
- Donated printer toner as part of Kennedy High School’s recycling fundraiser
interested in our products?
Send us your specs today and we’ll contact you ASAP.