- Repair, refurbishment or replacement of high- and low-voltage power supplies and TWT Amplifiers
- Troubleshooting and repair of PCB assemblies and potted modules
- Thorough incoming inspection and evaluation reports
- Modern encapsulation and potting lab
- In-house environmental screening for altitudes up to 75,000 feet and temperatures from -55°C-100°C, including conduction-cooling through the base plate
- RF/Microwave products characterization, interface and integration specialists
- Over two decades of experience for military airborne applications, with configuration control to MIL/I/45208
- Ships 100 units/year with a <1% rejection rate
Repair Depot Case Study
Since 1999, Warner Robins Air Logistics Center has sent field AN/ALQ-172 HV power supplies to our factory, where they are repaired, refurbished and integrated with node TWTs before being forwarded to Teledyne Technologies for final assembly with the TWT.
The ALQ-172 Jammer provides the B-52H, AC-130U, MC-130H and other aircraft with electronic countermeasures (ECM) against airborne and ground-based fire-control radar systems and associated missiles. Developed in the early 1980s as an upgrade to the B-52G/H ECM suite, the ALQ-172 is currently being improved to cover a requirement identified during Operation Desert Storm. Updated with this modern technology, the B-52 will continue into the 21st century as an important element of US forces.