Hybrid Assembler III | Nonexempt
Department: RF Microwave & Modules
The Hybrid Assembler at dB Control is responsible for assembling hybrid components. Works from assembly drawings and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble hybrid components, including, but not limited to, amplifiers, oscillators, filters, switches and modules/integrated microwave assemblies.
- Work under a microscope for extended period of time in a clean and non-clean room environment.
- Some hybrid assemblies require using soldering iron.
- Perform bond pull and die shear.
- Help other assemblers to resolve issues while assembling hybrids components.
- Help train other assemblers to the process of assembling hybrid components.
- Must be a High School graduate or the equivalent.
- Seven (7) year minimum related experience in assembling hybrid components, including, but not limited to, oscillators, amplifiers, filters, switches and modules
- Ability to perform eutectic die attach, component attach with conductive and non-conductive epoxy.
- Ability to perform ball bond, wedge bond, ultrasonic cleaning, to use parallel gap weld machine, plasma clean machine.
- Ability to perform bond pull and die shear.
- Ability to inspect microelectronic components and modules in a clean and non-clean room environment.
- Have Mil Specification training for Microcircuits (MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883)
- Must be self-motivated, work independently, have strong people and interpersonal skills and is detail oriented.
- Must be able to read and work from assembly drawings.
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions from Engineers.
- Soldering: J-STD-001 soldering certification.