Fremont, Calif. – November 26, 2018 – dB Control, an international defense electronics manufacturer, will exhibit five millimeter-wave high-power amplifiers (HPAs) in Booth 600 at the 55th Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention in Washington, D.C. from November 27-29. Along with the move to higher-frequency spectrums, dB Control has expanded its defense specialized contract manufacturing services to commercial applications such as mining, automotive and medical. These specialized services offer original equipment manufacturers access to dB Control’s full list of capabilities – including product design, a dedicated potting/encapsulation laboratory, onsite HALT/HASS machines and more. The five millimeter-wave products that will be on display in Booth 600 are:
- dB-3201 MPM – 26.5 to 40.0 GHz, 125 watts, pulsed to CW. Conduction cooled. Applications: electronic countermeasures (ECM), electronic warfare (EW) simulation
- dB-3202 MPM – 27.5 to 31.0 GHz, 200 watts CW. Conduction cooled. Application: datalink communications
- dB-3860 TWTA – 34.5 to 35.5 GHz, 700 watts peak, 10% duty cycle. Rack mount. Application: radars
- dB-3861 TWTA – 32 to 36 GHz, 400 watts peak, 25% duty cycle. Rack mount. Applications: radars, EW
- dB-3709i TWTA – 5 to 35.5 GHz, 700 watts peak, 10% duty cycle. Hub mount. Application: radars
About dB Control
Established in 1990, dB Control Corp., a subsidiary of HEICO Corp., supplies mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, as well as to major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers. The company designs and manufactures reliable high-power TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), microwave power modules (MPMs), transmitters, and high-voltage power supplies with modulators for radar, electronic countermeasures (ECM), and datalink applications. dB Control also offers specialized contract manufacturing, transformer winding and testing, full vacuum encapsulation, pressure cure, conformal coating and repair depot services from its modern 40,000-square-foot facilities in Fremont, California. More information is available by calling +1 (510) 656-2325 or emailing Steve Walley (email@example.com).