Remote Engineers Available to Discuss Instantaneous Frequency Measurement Units, Integrated Stabilized RF Sources, Integrated Digital Control Unit and Microwave Power Modules Specs and Applications
Fremont, Calif. – June 16, 2021 – dB Control, an international defense electronics manufacturer, will debut its first-ever virtual booth at the International Microwave Symposium virtual exhibition (June 22-24). A team of remote engineers and experts will be available to answer questions related to dB Control’s products and capabilities. Special focus will be on the company’s line of RF sources and receivers (also known as radar simulation systems) that verify whether an electronic warfare (EW) system is reliable and field-ready. To access the event, registered attendees will login to ims-ieee.vfairs.com. Once they are in the virtual lobby, attendees will use the search bar at the top to find the dB Control booth. Once there, they can chat with dB Control and view the following products and datasheets:
Instantaneous Frequency Measurement Units
- dB-9001: 6 – 18 GHz, pulse width measurements 100 ns to CW. Applications: Electronic attack detection, airborne RF recorder, radars, ECM, EW threat simulation, test and measurement, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurements
- dB-9002 Dual IFM: 6 – 12 GHz, 6 – 18 GHz, pulse width measurements 100 ns to CW. Applications: Electronic attack detection, airborne RF recorder, radars, ECM, EW threat simulation, test and measurement, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurement
Integrated Stabilized RF Sources
- dB-9003: I- and Ka-band frequency range, 8 – 12 GHz, 30 – 36 GHz, four types of modulation (AM, FM, PM, Pulse). Applications: radars, radar simulation, ECM, EW threat simulation, test and measurement
- dB-9005: Ka-band frequency range, 30 – 36 GHz, four types of modulation (AM, FM, PM, Pulse). Applications: radars, radar simulation, ECM, EW threat simulation, test and measurement
Integrated Digital Control Unit
- dB-9004: 6 – 18 GHz, amplitude and pulse shape modulation. Applications: RF and radar simulation, radars, ECM, EW threat simulation, test and measurement
Microwave Power Modules
- dB-3201: 26.5 – 40 GHz, 125 Watts pulsed to CW. Applications: ECM, EW simulation
- dB-3202: 27.5 – 31 GHz, 200 Watts CW. Applications: satellite and datalink communications
Prospective attendees can register for the event here. The IMS virtual exhibition will run from 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday June 22 and Wednesday June 23, and from 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST on Thursday June 24. The virtual exhibition will be open around the clock to accommodate all time zones.
About dB Control
Established in 1990, dB Control Corp., a subsidiary of HEICO Corp., supplies mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, as well as to major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers. The company designs and manufactures reliable high-power TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), microwave power modules (MPMs), transmitters, and high-voltage power supplies with modulators for radar, electronic countermeasures (ECM), and datalink applications. dB Control is ISO 9001:2015 certified. The company offers specialized contract manufacturing, transformer winding and testing, full vacuum encapsulation, pressure cure, conformal coating and repair depot services from its modern 40,000-square-foot facilities in Fremont, California. With the acquisition of TTT-Cubed in 2019, dB Control now offers: Instantaneous Frequency Measurement Units (IFM), Frequency Locked Oscillators (FLO), Digital Control Units (DCU), Antenna Control Units (ACU) and Integrated DCUs. More information about dB Control is available by phone or email: +1 (510) 656-2325, info@dBControl.com.