dB Control Delivers: Reliable Products, Precision Manufacturing, Multiple Platforms, Environmental Testing
Fremont, Calif. – March 22, 2013 – dB Control, a manufacturer of reliable, high-power microwave amplifiers, radar/electronic countermeasure (ECM) transmitters and power supplies, has launched a campaign to support the company’s growth. In industry publications and at trade shows, defense contractors, military personnel and commercial manufacturers will get a first look at the new campaign demonstrating how dB Control’s products can meet stringent specifications for military ground-based, shipborne and high-altitude airborne manned and unmanned aircraft. In addition to four new advertisements featured in magazines such as Journal of Electronic Defense, Microwave Product Digest, Microwaves & RF and Unmanned Systems, redesigned company materials include:
- A dB Control Capabilities Brochure explaining product packaging style, frequency, output power and applications
- A catalogue of datasheets with a look at products and services dB Control offers, including contract manufacturing and repair depot
- Product webpages for traveling wave tube amplifiers, microwave power modules and power supplies
- A Company storefront on RFGlobalnet.com, a resource for RF/microwave design engineers
- New Booth graphics for trade shows, including the upcoming Dixie Crow Symposium, March 24-28 at the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins, Georgia
“In the defense industry, specs and platforms are constantly evolving. Just as our products become more sophisticated, so does our marketing strategy. Our reputation for reliability didn’t come by accident – it came by earning customers’ trust. We are now spreading the word about our capabilities to a global audience,” said Director of Marketing Steven Olson.